Discover the most suggestive Guided Group Tours in Milan
Milan is one of the most important cities of Italy.
Milan is the Italian Capital of Finance and Fashion. It is a benchmark for modern artists.
History and modernity coexist in an elegant symposium that makes of Milan a unique city.
Together with one of our guides you will discover the most suggestive places of the city and live a unique experience that will be etched in your eyes and hearts.
Why booking a guided tour?
Booking a group tour in Milan allows you to have.
- Prepaid access to the Milan Museums.
- No queues at the ticket office.
- An experienced guide at your disposal.
How to book a guided tour:
First of all you have to choose a guided tour, date and the time of your interest. Complete your reservation request by entering your personal data. Finally you will receive by email the voucher with all the information and details to participate in the tour you have chosen.
Group tours types
- Guided Visit to the Last Supper: admire and deepen your knowledge of one of the world's most famous frescoes.
- Guided Tours of Milan: you will visit the city and know its secrets with an expert guide.
- Daily trips: will allow you to know the city and the most beautiful places around the "capital of fashion".
Some characteristics of the guided tours:
Our guided tours are organized in small groups of maximum 25 people.
The guide will greet you at the meeting point that will be communicated within the tour confirmation.
The voucher is the only document that will allow you to participate in the tour.
Our tours are lead by professional and expert guides licensed by the Province of Milan.
The tour duration depends on the requested tour type.
Tours are lead in Italian, English, Spanish, German and French.
What is included in the tour price?
- Earphones (when applicable)
- Entrance tickets (when applicable)
- Guide service
- Transfer (when applicable)